This is a testing site only. See the live Public Lab site here »

with:gretchengehrke
with:gretchengehrke

Author Comment Last activity Moderation
Ag8n " A good step forward. Congratulations! Maybe @falbriard could use these ideas for some of his work. " | Read more » over 3 years ago
nshapiro " @nshapiro has marked @haines241 as a co-author. " | Read more » over 3 years ago
nshapiro " @nshapiro has marked @gretchengehrke as a co-author. " | Read more » over 3 years ago
zengirl2 " Happy to see that the light conditions were a minor issue. I would love to get another sensor to re-test my bedroom to see what the reading is now. " | Read more » over 3 years ago
hamza151 " Nice information. If you really want to buy new mobile then visit the site. https://kokania.com/product-category/digital/accessories-digital/mobil..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
Evananderson "Great Writing " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
nshapiro " @nshapiro has marked gretchengehrke as a co-author. " | Read more » over 4 years ago
warren "Just another note here that could be helpful -- this has a collection of reusable UI design patterns they call "blocks" that I thought were really ..." | Read more » over 4 years ago
gretchengehrke "Here's another resource for soil sampling procedures: https://archive.epa.gov/region9/toxic/web/pdf/ee-soilsampling-sop-env-3-13.pdf. " | Read more » over 4 years ago
warren " Smart-Forms_wireframes-cropped.psd I guess PSDs don't upload correctly in the rich editor but they work in comments-- good for now, i guess? " | Read more » over 4 years ago
nshapiro "its pretty small. the file is linked in the text, here's the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SbZog5bou9gsCbv5kqFMKwvD6QCCG_Kl/view Thank you! " | Read more » over 4 years ago
warren "Hi, how big is the file? We can host it on one of our servers; can you share the drive link for now? " | Read more » over 4 years ago
nshapiro "hi @warren! how do i upload Kevin's .psd to PL.org and link to there so that he can not worry about accidentally breaking the link to his drive in ..." | Read more » over 4 years ago
liz "I will be attending! " | Read more » over 4 years ago
nshapiro "Hi @aldehyde, Apologies for the delay! That sounds like an incredible application of this technology. Are there ways that we can support you in th..." | Read more » about 5 years ago
warren "Some questions I have: How important (and for what types of sampling) is refrigeration? How quickly do different types of samples have to be shipp..." | Read more » about 5 years ago
aldehyde "What version of Android does the platform support? LG D295, Android 4.4 - the app is incompatible with your device. P.S. Beta tester from Ukraine i..." | Read more » about 5 years ago
aldehyde "Hi @nshapiro, I am presenting of the pedagogical university in Ukraine department of biology and chemistry. We want to involve the students in the ..." | Read more » about 5 years ago
nshapiro "hi @aldehyde great question! you can follow this link to beta test the app https://u.osu.edu/smartform/beta-test/ yes, after the beta testing is d..." | Read more » about 5 years ago
aldehyde "Hello. How can I become of beta-tester of this program? After beta-testing will you sending really working exposing badges (works version)? Thanks! " | Read more » about 5 years ago
mathew "You're right I had a typo-- I should have deleted the PM2.5 field. fixed, thanks. The mine was operational, and they were not loading rail cars, b..." | Read more » over 5 years ago
jeffalk "Nicely done @matthew. I'm sure you all had a lot of fun. A few comments: Sometimes the text says the monitoring is for pm10 whereas the notes say ..." | Read more » over 5 years ago
xose "Woooow!! Thanks for such a great documentation! " | Read more » over 5 years ago
mathew "Absolutely, I should have mentioned them. Here are two: $26 Ambient Weather WM-35 (discontinued, new model is WM-2), has no recording functions ..." | Read more » over 5 years ago