This is a testing site only. See the live Public Lab site here »

newcomers
newcomers

Author Comment Last activity Moderation
farhad1994 "اینم ایده خوبیه و از کاربر مزاحم جلوگیری میکنه ممنون https://pouyavision.com/product/citric-acid/ " | Read more » about 2 years ago
makananoleholeh "thanks " | Read more » about 2 years ago
918kissr "Nice " | Read more » over 2 years ago
gunawanranti49 "good artikel " | Read more » over 2 years ago
debasish_sahoo1998 "welcoming new people to Open source is a tough task " | Read more » over 2 years ago
eyepopping000 "Get free counsultation for your HOME, OFFICE, SHOP Interiors We are EYEPOPPING INTERIORS, based at Kolkata. Here we are committed to deliver best I..." | Read more » over 2 years ago
srgonsalves1 "Just doing this for editing access " | Read more » over 2 years ago
electronicsclub "Thank for welcome " | Read more » over 2 years ago
warren "This is awesome. Maybe the walkthrough could become part of the README too, a section called Features or something? Great work! " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
icode365 "Thank you all for the feedback :tada: :smiley: " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
icode365 "Yes, visibility might be an issue with dark color in snackbar...I'll change it to white. Oh...okay, I'll remove any hardcoded part remaining specif..." | Read more » almost 3 years ago
icode365 "Yes, sure. I'll update the version and push it to gh-pages! " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
gauravano "Just a few suggestions for making the toolbox more cool: Change of snack bar text color to white for good visibility I saw that, we still have pu..." | Read more » almost 3 years ago
gauravano "WOW!!! Awesome post Rishabh. The screenshots, flow charts, demos are really helpful. Really, a complete project. Congratulations on developing Com..." | Read more » almost 3 years ago
silentsairam "Impressive and kudos to everyone for making things better , better and simpler too. " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
warren "If you'd like to rename this to something like "Introducing Community Toolbox 2.0" and bump the version number, we can use this post to do outreach..." | Read more » almost 3 years ago
warren "@warren awards a barnstar to icode365 for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
warren "This is awesome!!! " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
liz "Very Impressive!!!!!!!! " | Read more » almost 3 years ago
shiviluo " Hi all, im looking for suggestion about doing White Hat SEO " | Read more » about 3 years ago
edie_blues "Hello again @warren :) Two quick questions: is it possible to upgrade my account to a moderator so that I can publish a wiki (see above)? any pr..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
edie_blues "Hi @warren, Yes, would love to test out the page as it is now. Would it be possible to upgrade my account to a moderator? Right now I can't publi..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "Hm. I wonder how close we are on a v4 upgrade. It'd add some chaos, but it's essentially "now or later" chaos. https://github.com/publiclab/plots2..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
edie_blues "Hi @joyofsoy and @warren! I've added a carousel (not finished), to give you an idea of how it would look like. Let me know what you think :) As a..." | Read more » over 3 years ago