This is a testing site only. See the live Public Lab site here »

coding
coding

Author Comment Last activity Moderation
eriktampubolon0 "thank you for sharing. I like this article, I see the post here is very useful. also visit my site thanks :) bmwqq bmw qq daftar bmwqq alternatif..." | Read more » almost 2 years ago
ektopyrotic "Thank you @liz, I appreciate the support very much! I used 81 photos for this 3D model, which admittedly took a while to run on my laptop. I have ..." | Read more » almost 2 years ago
liz "Looks super cool, thanks @ektopyrotic ! How many photos did you start with to create the 3d model? " | Read more » almost 2 years ago
sonu778797 "Open Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit Vist Visit Visit Visit Visit Visit..." | Read more » over 2 years ago
warren "Awesome!!! " | Read more » over 2 years ago
Reenesa "This is very helpful. I thought that my folk repository updates automatically with changes in the base repository since both are online. But now I ..." | Read more » over 2 years ago
bsugar "@warren, Liz made me a co-author, but at the time the change I wanted to make wasn't related to your instructions for the terminal. I'd like to pr..." | Read more » almost 3 years ago
bsugar " Awesome, thanks @liz! " | Read more » about 3 years ago
liz " @liz has marked @bsugar as a co-author. " | Read more » about 3 years ago
bsugar "@warren, I didn't get a chance to run this activity yet, but I will because my next commit will be from the terminal. In the meantime, can I sugge..." | Read more » about 3 years ago
sashadev-sky "@warren Thank you for adding me! " | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "Thank you so much! I'm adding you now! On Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 8:05 AM \<notifications@publiclab.org> wrote: Hi! You were mentioned by sasha..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
sashadev-sky " @warren I have really enjoyed being a part of the Public Lab community and I would love the opportunity to join the reviewers team! I am most fami..." | Read more » over 3 years ago
alfachemistry22 "Alfa Chemistry provides various of PEG linkers. http://www.alfa-chemistry.com/products/peg-linkers-143.htm " | Read more » over 3 years ago
warren "This is great, thank you! @stella maybe this could be interesting or helpful for folks in Rails Girls in Nairobi? " | Read more » about 4 years ago
stefannibrasil "Thank you, @Zengirl2 for your comment here! I am so happy that you find it helpful. Please, if I can help with anything else, just let me know! Abo..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
zengirl2 "Thanks for putting this together. I have hopes of learning to help more on Github for Public Lab but I have a lot to learn. This has some great res..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
stefannibrasil "thank you, @warren!!! this is so cute. I am really happy to be part of this community and hopefully, this can help others who want to start contrib..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
warren "@warren awards a barnstar to stefannibrasil for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » about 4 years ago
warren "Hi, @stella - a new post, maybe? More like a "how-to" then a report-back from this one? You don't have to write anything new, but seeing an example..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
stella "Hi @warren, Same or different post? " | Read more » about 4 years ago
warren "Hi, @stella - just checking if you'd be interested in posting your checklist as a guide to others who are now hosting events, inspired by your exam..." | Read more » about 4 years ago
warren "I posted this to the blog! Publiclab.org/blog " | Read more » about 4 years ago
warren "@warren awards a barnstar to stella for their awesome contribution! " | Read more » about 4 years ago