Question: Spectrometer/Sensor

schintha12 is asking a question about health
Follow this topic

by schintha12 | March 09, 2017 01:18 | #13995

Which sensor/spectrometer can be used to quantify the blood contents through the skin (non invasive)? I want to compare the level of a protein in healthy and sick individual non-invasively. I was wondering if any kind of spectrometer or sensor can give me a characteristic curve/peak which I can compare without drawing the blood.


@Popauser awards a barnstar to schintha12 for their awesome contribution!

Reply to this comment...

Hi, and welcome to public lab,

There is work being done in academic settings, with Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS), however I do not believe that anybody at Public Lab is working on this.!divAbstract

Good luck!

Reply to this comment...

Log in to comment