Harvard book on the future of the Public Library
- approached March 28, 2012
Journal of Landscape Architecture, India
- need to contact south east asia people and projects.
- write abstract for 1500 word article for June edition.
- link to GoogleDoc
- rough draft due Aug 1st (ish), finals by end of August.
- working doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQjutZojZveAz2eMYu02XTmTr6ugczQDJX4dzuE78V8/edit?hl=en_US
- Abstract & bios due Aug 15
How do different mapping platforms differ epistemologically and practically, from both academic and end-user perspectives?
- How might or might not these differences impact public participatory mapping activities, and a participatory ethic writ large?
- What roles should data ownership for marginalized communities take within these platforms? Who benefits from current data ownership policies, and how are these concerns implicated in these mapping platforms?
- Do these differing approaches to geographic knowledge ownership inform the types of knowledge that should be produced in any of these platforms?
- due July 5th (missed)