Start a Chapter
Interested in organizing locally? Here are a few things you can do:
- Join Open Call: if you're interested in talking to others and brainstorming how to start a project or where to plug in on something ongoing, this is a great place to start. Open Call is 7pm GMT every Tuesday.
- Create a new wiki page for your project of interest. Feel free to use a template for this, (the Project Template could be a good place to start organizing, or the Issue Brief Template if you're still in the learning phase on the issue): https://publiclab.org/wiki/wiki-templates
- Reach out to the main publiclaboratory list to find community members who may already be in your area
- Host a public event in your area. Here are some guides, and info on how to post an event on publiclab.org
- Help people in your area sign up for publiclab.org
- Post a question: already have something in mind you'd like to ask and explore with others? The Q&A is a great easy way to get started sharing.