- @ernestootero -- part of Oil Test Kit Beta Program. Researcher, marine science, UPRM
- Steve Tamar -- Rincon Surfrider, has kite kit to loan
- Beta-Local: betalocal.org. Corner of Calle Luna and Calle San Justo, San Juan. Art space, art residencies, experimental education. Contact: Sofia Gallisá Muriente.
- Casa Pueblo: casapueblo.org. Adjuntas. "a community self-management project committed to appreciating and protecting natural, cultural and human resources." They have a DIY lab and an ecological school, possibly can host lending library. Responsible for stopping a huge fracking project with a lot of civil disobedience. Contact: Arturo Massol, author of book "Vieques environmental crisis", and son of community organizer. 787.829.4842
- Rincon Surfrider: rincon.surfrider.org. Contact: Steve Tamar
- RadioVieques: radiovieques.net. Contact: Robert Rabin who is working with Sophia on Vieques sound mapping.
- Casa de Cultura RUTH Hernández Torres: Facebook page. Río Piedras. Contact: Gisela.
- Laboratorio del Error Diseñado, or LED. A rough translation of that would be: The Laboratory of The Designed Error. Facebook page. Contact: Pablillo José.
|The Importance of Community-based Responders||@joyofsoy||over 3 years ago||0||1|
|For Us, by Us: A Network of Support for Puerto Rico||@joyofsoy||over 3 years ago||0||2|
|Show You Can be Free in a Colony||@joyofsoy||over 3 years ago||3||1|
|Final results Oil Testing Kit, Boquerón Puerto Rico. Testing Oil Contaminants in Roads.||@ernestootero||over 6 years ago||2||2|
|Oil testing kit: Making measurements||@ernestootero||over 6 years ago||2||0|
|Oil testing Kit: Collection of Samples from Pavement, Boqueron Puerto Rico||@ernestootero||over 6 years ago||4||7|