Stewart Long, Shannon Dosemagen and I caught up given that we're all working on PLOTS full time now; we're going to have bi-weekly meetings.
We discussed various topics, but I mentioned that my goals this week include:
- front page changes - adding a slideshow or accordion thing to shuffle through our active projects after showing the first "panel"
- chrome on mac knitter failed -- couldn't get it to load base data.
- giving it a first location - doesn't seem to accept lat/lon
- Stewart taking lead on data preparation: http://publiclaboratory.org/wiki/maps
- Jeff taking lead on the page, functionality, design
- KNC work
- poster draft
- color tests for readability
- NAIP imagery backing up all our printed maps -- full bleed -- with 50% opacity
- choose first 3 -- bay wilkinson, chandeleur balloon, stewart's choice
- local descriptions from Shannon
- budget discussion - proportions -- our plots team thread
- FOSS4G - April 15 abstract deadline
- video tutorials - contacting kristian hansen? and finding video funding...
- could membership contributions be redefined -- with more concrete returns? related to open source?
Next meeting at 10AM Eastern Friday, April 8th -- email email@example.com to participate!