On week-7 (Coding week-3) I worked on some UI improvements as previous UI was creating some issues in stable.publiclab.org and had a lot of CSS and design issues. Here I removed top nav and side nav and updated as shown in the following image.
You can find it in following PR https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/pull/8034
There were also few issues in system tests which I updated this week in this PR https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/pull/8038
I also worked on weekly Digest https://github.com/publiclab/plots2/pull/7987
Next week I will work on pagination and Digest settings of spam management Dashboard.