What I want to do
Project semester goal(s): • *Benchmarking Riffle sensor data
• *We will be looking for solutions with known values for conductivity and use liquids with different temperatures to test how well the sensors read the data (check for percent error)
• Comparing Riffle measurements to other sensors’ measurements
• Looking at statistical analysis of data for usable conclusions
My attempt and results
Questions and next Steps
Questions: • What kinds of data analysis should we use for our data?
• For Goal #2, what kind/type of sensor should we use?
• Where should we get our data? (Location)