This is a testing site only. See the live Public Lab site here »

lat:30
lat:30

Author Comment Last activity Moderation
sagarpreet " Referencing this note on Location Privacy libraries : https://publiclab.org/notes/sagarpreet/04-02-2019/introducing-leaflet-blurred-location-displ..." | Read more » about 3 years ago
atalbmfg " www.atalbmfg.com " | Read more » about 3 years ago
ava_porter "Thanks verybody " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
liz "I've been wondering about making a "Portrait Book" of various particles, such as dust, combusted fuel, silica, metal shards, micrometeorites, etc. ..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
joyofsoy "Looks like Mobile County Engineering & Public Works. Contact info is available here: https://www.mobilecountypublicworks.net/departments/road-b..." | Read more » almost 4 years ago
stevie " @stevie has marked ramseysprague as a co-author. " | Read more » almost 4 years ago
Dplus "No I didn't make a "set" but I used the compare button of spectralworkbench I don't really care why the fake one is different , but I do know that..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
warren "Very cool. Have you tried making a "set" of your spectra to display them together? So your test demonstrates that they're different, and it can li..." | Read more » over 9 years ago
liz "This is beautifully illustrated! " | Read more » over 10 years ago
mathew "Awesome! I really like the modifications you made to the soda bottle rig to fit a bigger camera. I've been using 3 liter bottles for iphones/ my c..." | Read more » over 10 years ago